We hope you have received our communications about the changes we are making to your Access Collins log in experience.
Essential things you need to know:
- Once upgraded you can sign in to Collins through Access Workspace
- You will have brand new functionality including apps & analytics
- We’ll add 2 factor authentication for increased data security
- All of your staff will have access to 10 relevant eLearning courses (if you want them to!)
What happens post upgrade?
Once the upgrade has been activated the next time you or your staff try to log into Collins you will be directed to the migration page which will enable you to sign in using the correct procedures. Users will be able to choose whether or not to defer the upgrade for a 30 day period if not at a convenient time to proceed.
Upon landing on the new page your user details will already be completed and your password will be migrated across to Access Workspace. Next time you access Collins through Access Workspace you will find all of your new functionality waiting for you and will need to use the 9 dot menu in the top left hand corner for navigation purposes.
If you have any further questions about the upgrade / process etc please be sure to contact your main Access representative at your convenience.
Hopefully you have seen our recent emails letting you know that Collins will soon be launched using Access Workspace enabling you to use some really cool tools and features.
The upgrade will deliver:
• Two Factor Authentication ensuring your data is always as safe as possible.
• New analytics including a dashboard showing historic and forecast data for reservations, prebooked v walk-ins, reservations by source, etc.
• Fantastic Apps to make your everyday life much easier including; Daily reservations, This week’s reservations, and Adding a reservation.
• 10 New eLearning courses will also be available as part of the Learning Lite functionality including Experiencing Change, Food Safety Hazards, Mental Health, Covid 19 Response for Employees, and more. You can also add your own videos to share with your employees which can be a really useful training or communication tool.
If you are an admin user for your organisation and haven’t done so already then we will need you to fill in a few details on the form to make this upgrade as smooth as possible.
This upgrade will enable us to keep delivering more to you in terms of features, functionality, security etc so that we help you run your business in the most efficient possible way.
If you have any questions about this then please contact your Access Account Manager or you can find more information on our dedicated upgrade page.